e107 Styles

Fórumok

gamezona05

11 years ago
Hello, i would like to buy gamezone05 but i saw that there was an issue. Well how you can see the right column is in bottom but i want alligned with the content div.
Example:
-link-
-link-

I hope i maked you understand what's the matter,
Thank you
11 years ago
another thing, i would like to set a default avatar for the user that haven't set up their avatar on website and i would like to use that online and offline thing in forum that u maked
11 years ago
Give me a link that I see your site, what is wrong.
11 years ago
actually it's on your demo site the problem o.o not in mine but before i procede to buy the theme
11 years ago
What browser you use, because I don't see the problem. I tested it with IE, Firefox, Opera, Safari.
11 years ago
actually i am using firefox, but how u can notice in screenshots the right column is down from content div. another question: can i disable the slider in some pages?
11 years ago
You can not disable the slider. Need rewrite the theme if you want it.
Other: I today tested the theme with crome and the slider don't work. I will see the problem for it.
11 years ago
and what about the screenshots that i sent ? did u noticed what i was meaning
11 years ago
2013. Feb 02. Sat, 16:17
Sorry, I don't see the problem right menuarea on the top. I tested on all browser. (but You sent me an image, and I don't reproduce the problem)

But...if you right I send you the theme, try it and if work normally you need pay only after this.
11 years ago
i bought the theme now let me test :|
Moderator(s): fizi