e107 Styles

Fórumok

BS_Magazine_01 theme

6 years ago
Thanks again. I think I found a way but I wanted to widen the page a tiny bit.

Would that be very hard ?.
6 years ago
This theme use bootstrap 3 and the width fixed or fluid. If you want change the width need rewrite the bootstrap css. It't hard.
6 years ago
I understand I just wanted a little more room for the News area. Thanks again and if I have any other problems with this theme I will let you know.
6 years ago
2017. Oct 30. Mon, 00:37infernoprime
I tried to edit /public_html/web/lib/bootstrap/3.3.7/dist/css/bootstrap.min.css and was met with a blank page saying there was no style sheet.

I tried restoring database did not work I also tried reuploading the files which also did not work did I miss something ?.

Is there any other way to expand the theme so it fits in the entire window kind of like the theme called simple portal on e107.org ?.
6 years ago
I do not recommend modify the bootstrap.css. This is standard. Use the container-fluid in theme.php for full width of window.
<div class="container-fluid">
  <div class="row">
  </div>
</div>

6 years ago
Could you tell me where to place those in theme.php ?
6 years ago
Where you see in theme.php:
<div class='container'>
or
<div id='main-content' class='container maincontent'>

change :
container-fluid
6 years ago
Got another question for you.

How do I setup those two rows of social icons near the top right.
6 years ago
Sorry I don't understand. How you want the make the social icons? (send me the image or give me a link)
6 years ago
-link-

Number 1 section the icons also act as links I would like to know how to change the link property of the icon.

Number 2 I would like to know If I can add another link like the facebook etc ones except for something like youtube..

Do you understand ?.
Moderator(s): fizi