e107 Styles

Fórumok

Theme Suggestion: "Gaming"

7 years ago
Guess, I will start filling up the forums with ideas... happy

Gaming Theme V2
Liked the traditional 3 column, 2 menu on left, news in middle, 2 menu on right. And with main image for full page, but where like where news is, its transparent. Darker colors, not like bright like this main site- more maybe around black, blue, red. Game catchy. You have some nice v1 gaming themes.

Thank you
7 years ago
I'll think about it. Mayby I will rewrite the v1 themes for v2. What do you think, which one?
7 years ago
Honestly if it was me.... If it is easier to convert the V1 to V2, I would go that route first. You made some really nice looking themes for v1. The first one I would go for to convert "Gamezone 16". Personally, LOVE that layout. Just not into the WoW images. I would love to use that layout, and replace all references to WoW with ARK. happy Thank you.
7 years ago
Or, even Game Plus. I am actually using atm this theme on V2 site but I keep having oddities. I cant recall each one. And I dont like the look for what I am doing.

Also the 'Fashion' or 'Exclusive' would make good adult sites which I have thought about. I would replace all love model images due to legal crap. Then I'd use like 3D models. winky

7 years ago
Maybe you can help me. winky
I've been using e107 since Jalist had it in beta so I know the CMS for the most part, but I am not a coder.
If you do one of my suggestions and I use it cause I love it, maybe you can help me to get like the slider to how this main site does it.... sliding in the picture, then the header/comment sliding in. I cant get that to work for the life of me.
Thanks.
7 years ago
I use featurebox and animation:
In csss:
/* Animation delays */
.slider-wrap .carousel-caption {
  animation-delay: 1s;
  -webkit-animation-delay: 1s;
  -moz-animation-delay: 1s;
  -o-animation-delay: 1s;
  -moz-transition: none !important;
}
.slider-wrap .carousel-caption p {
  animation-delay: 3s;
  -webkit-animation-delay: 3s;
  -moz-animation-delay: 3s;
  -o-animation-delay: 3s;
  -moz-transition: none !important;
}

In js:
/* Carousel interval and Text effect */ 
jQuery(document).ready(function () {
  var carouselContainer = jQuery('.carousel');
  var slideInterval = 9000;

//Function to animate slider captions 
	function doAnimations( elems ) {
		//Cache the animationend event in a variable
		var animEndEv = 'webkitAnimationEnd mozAnimationEnd MSAnimationEnd oanimationend animationend';

elems.each(function () {
			var jQuerythis = jQuery(this),
				jQueryanimationType = jQuerythis.data('animation');
			jQuerythis.addClass(jQueryanimationType).one(animEndEv, function () {
				jQuerythis.removeClass(jQueryanimationType);
			});
		});
	}

//Variables on page load 
	var jQuerymyCarousel = jQuery('#carousel-example-generic'),
		jQueryfirstAnimatingElems = jQuerymyCarousel.find('.item:first').find("[data-animation ^= 'animated']");

//Initialize carousel 
	jQuerymyCarousel.carousel();

//Animate captions in first slide on page load 
	doAnimations(jQueryfirstAnimatingElems);

//Pause carousel  
	jQuerymyCarousel.carousel('pause');

//Other slides to be animated on carousel slide event 
	jQuerymyCarousel.on('slide.bs.carousel', function (e) {
		var jQueryanimatingElems = jQuery(e.relatedTarget).find("[data-animation ^= 'animated']");
		doAnimations(jQueryanimatingElems);
	});  

});

Did you think of this?
7 years ago
No, I did not this of this since I am not a coder. I thought v2 would auto do this. Guess not. lol.
Wow, great job. Some day maybe I get to work. First have to find good theme. winky

ttyl
7 years ago
You were recommended, which should be the first theme?
7 years ago
2017. Mar 13. Mon, 15:40DOA
? Not sure if I understand your message. Are you talking about one of your existing v1 to port over?
If that is is what you meant, about in the thread about a week ago I did get into some details since you had asked that before.

Or do you mean perhaps what I am looking for?

Thanks Fizi.
7 years ago
You suggested some templates, which one the first - what do you think?
Or what template need for you?
Moderator(s): fizi