e107 Styles
 Apr 19 : 12:29
preview.jpg
I'm trying to take advantage of the opportunities in e107.
Now I've made a theme that is so different in the past.
My great help was in creating Cameron, who helped me in every way.
With the theme setting you can choose to display the menuarea on the right or left side.
You can choose to display a video (movie) or feature-box in the header section. You can choose to play a movie or youtube video.
The homepage got a unique look (latest news, top news, news categories tabs).
There are more innovations, try and see.
Download from: HERE
(wait for download, 83 MB)
 fizi     Free Themes     Comments (7)
 Views: 1,429

7 Comments

• 2 months ago
    0 0

I tried but work for me.

• 2 months ago
    1 0

a very nice theme. but unfortunately it does not work. I use e107 v2.2.1. I put the ortner (bs-game-03) in e107_themes. go to the admin panel and install it. However, when I click on the index, it tells me: Error: Theme not found. And automatically activates the standard theme. Is it my version? is the theme outdated?

• 6 months ago
    0 0

I try to install but have error on v2 e107 site .

Error:Theme is missing

• 6 months ago
    0 1

Need more info why not work. What the error?

• 2 months ago
    0 0

I have the same problem!!! Need Help i love the Theme... i click on install and its say Error. Theme is missing

• 1 year ago
    1 0

Hi first of all thanks for this great Free Design.
    But there are problems it would be nice if the steps would be explained how to embed the video in the header with me it comes to error if I install the video via Featurebox Then missing the calender_menu plugin and a hits plugin (Suggested Plugins) where can I do this Find. The theme settings are all LAN_BS_GAMING_03_THEMEPREF
    : please thank you for help

• 1 year ago
    0 0

Hits: -link-Calendar: -link-Video link (youtube) need insert in theme pref on theme admin area, not in featurebox.Or you can upload the video to the folder and linked it on the theme admin area.

Donation

Welcome

Chatbox

You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in from the Login box or from here.

• JoePT
    JoePT  1 month ago

Hello Fizi, really ? I don't find any mail even in "spam" section ... strange ! sad

• fizi
    fizi  1 month ago

I sent you the mail.

• JoePT
    JoePT  1 month ago

Hello Fizi, I tried to contact you by mail and on Github... Are you around or on holidays ?

• Narulive
    Narulive  2 months ago

just signed up for BS Gaming 3, but its not here ? please fix it ... the theme its so damn cool sad

• outlaw16151
    outlaw16151  1 year ago

i just signed up for BS Gaming 3 i think it looks cool

2019 August

No events for this month.

M