e107 Styles

Fórumok

Nonew comments image issue

11 years ago
Hey Fizi for the life of me I can't figure out why the nonew_comments.png is bloated up in the news section when it comes to your GameZone 11 theme. I noticed it is oddly placed in the div class, but I can't find it when I look at your style.css. I tried also looking at my core e107 files and I am still looking but I can't find why it gets pulled up.

Maybe if I post some pictures it would be easier to understand what I am talking about:

Error1
Error2

BTW this is a fantastic theme and it's awesome! Thanks for making it and hopefully answer my question. I don't think it's a theme problem, but then again I put other themes on and the problem doesn't show. I will keep on trying to figure out what's going on here haha
11 years ago
Copy paste from above message, looks like image cut off the post lol

Hey Fizi for the life of me I can't figure out why the nonew_comments.png is bloated up in the news section when it comes to your GameZone 11 theme. I noticed it is oddly placed in the div class, but I can't find it when I look at your style.css. I tried also looking at my core e107 files and I am still looking but I can't find why it gets pulled up.

BTW this is a fantastic theme and it's awesome! Thanks for making it and hopefully answer my question. I don't think it's a theme problem, but then again I put other themes on and the problem doesn't show. I will keep on trying to figure out what's going on here haha
11 years ago
OK, I will improve and send mail. I always have this option turned off, so I ignored it.
11 years ago
Alright cool sounds like a plan!

I shall be awaiting your email! Thanks again! grin
11 years ago
I sent you corrected style.css file.
11 years ago
Beautiful!

Thank you so much for taking the time to fix it! You are awesome tongue
Moderator(s): fizi