e107 Styles

Fórumok

fizi cod4 theme help.

15 years ago
Hi Fizi

I'm using both your CoD4 themes and both are great work thx. I have one question for you. can you fix the news.php for both cod4 themes. I see alot of LAN_THEME_8, LAN_THEME_13 under news items, I don't know what they mean or how to fix them. I tried uploading the files again and it didn't solve the problem. If you want to look at my site for example please do.

-link-

Thank you
Old Fart
15 years ago
2008. Sep 03. Wed, 22:02
Upload again the theme (language files). Maybe the ftp program change the character ( small letter - capital letter).
15 years ago
I did and the its still doing it.
15 years ago
2008. Sep 05. Fri, 14:21
I looked the cource of page and I see You changed the name of theme folder. May You didn' change in the theme.php file URL of the language file. On the top of file if you open it.
And I make all theme in ISO, your page is UTF, convert it if you didn't make it.
15 years ago
2008. Sep 10. Wed, 02:32
OPPPs then its my mistake. I thought I could change the name of the folder in the theme directory to what ever i wanted. I guess I will change it back to how you named it. As for the ISO and my page is in UTF I have no idea what that means or how to change it.

Thanks
15 years ago
Search the program (ex: Pspad) and convert the files to UTF.
The files of themes is ISO and if you use UTF need convert the files of themes to UTF.
15 years ago
I don't know how they got converted to UTF? I downloaded from this site and ftp to my server thats it. Did the filezilla change it from ISO to UTF?
15 years ago
You need see the charset on the admin page. Need convert the theme for your charset.
Moderator(s): fizi