e107 Styles

Fórumok

BS_Magazine_01 Theme Help.

6 years ago
I downloaded and installed the BS_Magazine_01 theme onto a fresh install of e107 and am having some issues with the theme I downloaded from the e107 site. First question I have is are there any updates on fizithemes.hu that I should use to help resolve these issues? Is the theme on the e107 site the newest update of this theme or not?

General questions :

_ The Site Links don't appear to support drop down menus in the template I downloaded? Is this a known issue or something that has been fixed in an update?

_ The carousel links bleed to the MAIN section and I don't know how to resolve this?

Yes, I'm very new to this e107 stuff and working with your templates, so I assume my questions are fairly basic. I would be happy to find someone that has skills and time to assist me in getting all this setup and working properly. I love the themes, but need assistance with these little things because I have spend days trying to find solutions and don't know where else to look.

If you or someone you know is willing to consult for a few hours to help me get these issues resolved and get the template setup and working, I would be willing to talk to them.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.
6 years ago
2018. Jan 03. Wed, 11:25fizi
The theme has 3 columns. The fronpage has on the left News, on other pages menuarea. If there is not much News categories, need rewrite the theme.
Carousel as menu, the theme hasn't menuarea for it. Need rewrite the theme for it.
The main menu support the dropdown menus, maybe only settings the problem.
Would be good if you give me a link that I see the problems.
Moderator(s): fizi